JOB CAMP FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
JOB CAMP assists Secondary School Students Transition into Paid Employment. Students achieve essential Micro Credentials necessary to remove Barriers to gain Employment. JOB CAMP can be delivered at your School, during the day, evening, weekends and/or End of Term.
JOB CAMP | SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
Short Courses Australia is proud to present JOB CAMP across Sydney & regional NSW.
JOB CAMP provides secondary school students access to to essential Micro Credentials and Skill Sets necessary to remove barriers to gain employment.
You can download a program flyer for JOB CAMP Hospitality that includes options, durations and pricing.
JOB CAMP can be delivered at your school during or after school hours including weekends, and includes:
Students receive training in:
- Employment industry expectations;
- Resume building;
- Presentation and interview skills.
And accreditation in selected national units of competence:
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol (Liquor & Gaming NSW)
Students receive high energy, skills based training in essential skills required for employment within a cafe, restaurant, juice bar or other hospitality or retail food environment, with a focus upon:
- Espresso Coffee Training - We bring our coffee machines to you!
- Food Safety Handler (FSH)
- Non Alcoholic Beverages (Smoothies, Juices, Teas)
- Cafe Training (Service Cycle) .
JOB CAMP Employment Pathways
Short Courses Australia is delighted to partner with Transition Recruitment & Labour Hire.
Each JOB CAMP graduate will be given an opportunity to apply for employment through Transition's hospitality and construction employer network.
Graduates will receive a Transition Employment Information Pack detailing local employment opportunities as well as the application and recruitment process.
I have attached a JOB CAMP Employment Pathways flyer for your review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or to book JOB CAMP for your students please contact Rick Creamer, Senior Training Consultant:
- Call: 1300 747 430
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org