Forklift Licence Course Melbourne
Short Courses Australia offer the nationally accredited TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck course at our Port Melbourne Training Centre. Cost: $290.00 Duration: 16 Hours (2 Days)
Forkilft Licence Course Melbourne
Our forklift truck training course in Melbourne covers the functions required to operate a forklift truck and (if competent) apply for a high risk work licence. This course is for beginners as well as experienced operators. Our experienced high risk work trainers work with participants to ensure they are confident and competent in operating a forklift truck within a Victorian business.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Forklift Course Melbourne | Certification
Participants who are deemed competent will receive a Statement of Attainment recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework. This certification is nationally recognised.
The Statement is issued by Short Courses Australia (RTO 41261).
National unit of competency:
Forklift Course Melbourne | Duration
The course duration is two (2) days. The course is composed of one day theory and practical training, with all assessment taking place on the second day.
If you do not pass your assessment on your first shot? Don’t worry, you can come back and be re-assessed at .
The key areas covered by this course include:
- Assessing hazards and planning the work
- Planning and setting up the forklift ready for operations
- Conducting risk assessment and implementing control measures
- Conducting routine checks of equipment
- Operating the forklift
- Manoeuvring forklift around various routes
- Practicing different types of lifts and carrying various weights
- Calculating and determining load capacity
- Shutting down and securing the forklift.
Pre-Course Study and Assessment
To optimise your chance of success, each participant is required to undertake mandatory pre-course study, and complete an online assessment (approx 3 hours). The link to commence this study will be provided at time of booking.
Forklift Licence Course Melbourne | Prerequisites
The following pre-requisites apply for participants of the Forklift Course in Melbourne:
- (USI) Number-Unique Student Identification. If you do not have a USI one can be obtained from www.usi.gov.au;
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- Photo proof of ID (drivers licence/Passport);
- Have the necessary levels of health and fitness to safely operate a Forklift Truck;
- Have basic numeracy skills;
- Demonstrate ability to speak and write English to a basic level.
Note: Please inform us upon registration If you feel you have any literacy or numeracy difficulties. Some reasonable adjustments to the course can be made to assist.
EWP Course Melbourne | Book Now
The cost of RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating Work Platform course is $150.00 and includes a statement of attainment. The course is 8 Hours in duration. Click Here for Onsite Course delivery at your workplace.
Forklift Truck Licence Course Melbourne | Book Now
The cost of TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck course is $290.00 and includes a statement of attainment. The course is 16 Hours in duration. Click Here for Onsite Course delivery at your workplace.
|Date & Time||Location||Price||Book Now|