Pest Inspection Course in Melbourne
Short Courses Australia provide monthly courses in the units of competence CPPUPM3008 Inspect for and report on timber pests and CPPUPM3010 Control timber pests. Cost: $1,750.00
PEST INSPECTION COURSE MELBOURNE
Short Courses Australia provide monthly pest inspection courses for participants seeking employment as a timber pest inspector of residential and commerical properties.
It is a requirement that timber pest inspectors successfully complete the following units of competence:
- CPPUPM3008 (Unit 8) Inspect for and report on timber pests
- CPPUPM3010 (Unit 10) Control timber pests
Short Courses Australia deliver the pest inspection course face to face in a classroom setting over five (5) days.
Participants must then conduct nine (9) pest inspections under the observation of a qualified pest inspector to demonstrate competency.
The five day course provides pest inspection training and covers the following learning outcomes:
- Timber Pest biology and control including termites, borers and wood decay fungi;
- Australian Standards and other documents pertaining to timber pests;
- Inspection and reporting of timber pests;
- Timber pest management;
- Set up and monitoring of termite programs;
- Overview of termite management of new buildings;
- Conflict resolution.
Practical Pest Inspection Observations
On successful completion of the practical training, participants are allocated a qualified pest inspector to complete the practical assessment component of the pest inspection course*.
Short Courses Australia has partnered with Australian Property & Building Inspections to enable course participants access to the "live" inspections.
Participants must complete a minimum of nine practical pest inspections and submit each completed pest inspection report to their trainer for final assessment.
*Course participants may source their own licenced pest inspector for completion of the nine practical pest inspections.
To successfully complete the course particpants are required to:
- Attend all class room training sessions;
- Bring their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Complete all activities and assessment which cover the learning outcomes of termite and timber pest management and safety;
- Complete nine practical pest inspection observations under the observation of a qualified pest inspector sourced via Short Courses Australia, or source their own licensed pest inspector.
Participants have up to 6 months to complete this course.
PEST INSPECTOR COURSE COST MELBOURNE
The cost of the course is $1,750.00 per person, plus an additional $500.00 to complete 10 practical pest inspections under the observation of a Short Courses Australia sourced licensed pest inspector.
Participants able to source their own licenced pest inspector pay only $1,750.00.
|Date & Time||Location||Price||Book Now|
|02 December 2021, Thursday
09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
8 Anderson Street, Port Melbourne Vic 3207
Pest Inspection Course(Face to Face)