First Aid Course in Sydney
Short Courses Australia provide weekly training courses in the unit of competence HLTAID011 Provide First Aid at its Sydney Training Centre. Cost: $75.00. Duration: 7 Hours Classroom Delivery and 1-2 Hours Pre Course Reading
FIRST AID COURSE SYDNEY, NSW
Enrol into HLTAID011 Provide first aid in Sydney and learn the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a person in need.
Classes are fun and face-to-face with plenty of practical hands on learning. This course is suitable for both people in workplaces and members of the public.
This course includes HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and a short online pre-class component.
Depending on your industry or workplace's first aid policy participants may be then required to complete an annual HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) refresher course.
FIRST AID COURSE | QUALIFICATION
Participants who complete the HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course at our Sydney training centere and have been assessed as competent in all assessments will receive a digital Statement of Attainment in:
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Within 24 hours of completing their course.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. Participants are however required to have a minimum level of Literacy and Numeracy to be allowed admittance to this course.
FIRST AID COURSE | CONTENT
Participants of HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course complete approximately 1-2 hours online study with 7 hours in a class room setting with face to face instructor led training, practical demonstration and assessment that includes:
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- Managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- Infection control procedures
- Managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- Administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- Assessing and moving sick & injured
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Managing shock
And much more.
BOOK NOW | FIRST AID COURSE SYDNEY
|Date & Time||Location||Price||Book Now|
01 November 2021
"Friendly teacher, good and technically up to date technologies and setup in a central location. At $75 the course is 25 -50% cheaper than the competition. I would definitely recommend this course to anybody. Will consider other courses with the company if needed."
25 October 2021
"Looks great team! Well done."