Short Courses Australia Trainer | Sue Perry
Sue Perry's hospitality career commenced in the 80's working in NSW busiest hotels, registered clubs, nightclubs, cocktail bars and restaurants loving the fast pace, the opportunities that can be made whilst meeting new people from all walks of life.
Sue's experience includes delivering certificate II, III, 1V and Diploma in Hospitality units with various RTO's including Sydney TAFE, William Angliss, and currently Quality Training & Hospitality College.
Now with over 40 years as an assessor trainer in hospitality, Sue shares her knowledge and practical skills gained, using her friendly, outgoing personality to entertain, educate, and engage every student in a positive, classroom environment to achieve their goals.
Knowledge is power.
Sue's qualifications include:
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- TAE50111- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE40110-Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment & Training
- RSA/RCG Refresher with L&GNSW
- Food Safety Supervisor & Refresher Training
- Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy TAELLN411
- Child Protection Awareness Training
- Certificate 1V in Celebrancy (Civil Marriage Celebrant)
- Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee